You have no items in your cart.
The modern internet is awash with booking sites and travel sites but it can be pretty tricky to determine which are the best to trust with your accommodation, travel and itinerary arrangements for your time in Italy.
The leading booking sites collate all the premier services onto their platforms so you get unbeatable choice and superb value for money. Top sites have great reputations and thousands of satisfied customer reviews which means that you can trust them with your own arrangements.
Check out these websites whether you are traveling to Italy for a vacation or planning to relocate to Italy as an Expat.
Best Websites For Accommodation.
When you’re planning a trip to Italy it’s vital to secure accommodation that meets your requirements and fits your budgetary needs. Getting your accommodation right is the foundation of a great experience in Italy and so it’s worth referring to the following sites to find the best places to stay.
- AirBnb.com. This world famous booking platform has one of the widest ranges of properties available for short, medium and long term rent in Italy. You can search the site by property type, location, amenities and price so you’re bound to find something that suits your plans for your time in Italy.
- Booking.com. This is a huge booking site that lists a vast range of options including hotels, B&BS, agritourism farms and villas, apartments and holiday rentals. Booking.com has a very fair cancellation policy in case you need to change your plans and you can search by location, property type or hotel brands which makes it ideal for planning your itinerary.
- The Most Important Italian Outerwear Brands
- Complete List Of Great Italian Gift Ideas For Women
- Complete List Of Great Italian Gift Ideas For Men
- Plum Guide.com. The Plum Guide booking site filters out all but the very best properties which they list for you to rent in Italy; making it the ideal site to find accommodation for a luxury stay in the country. Many of the properties that are available are absolutely stunning with pools, large private gardens, sea view terraces and beautiful modern kitchens and all the mod cons. You are also able to see floor plans, expert reviews and the map of Italy feature allows you to quickly find properties in the vicinity of where you plan to visit.
- BookingsForYou.com. This site specializes in holiday villas and apartments in Italy and has a superb selection to choose from. BookingsForYou.com has villas available in Tuscany, the Italian lakes, Central Florence, Puglia and Umbria. They offer an excellent personalized service and their team visits every villa or apartment that they list on their site to ensure it’s up to scratch! There’s a good range of properties to suit all budgets including everything from top class luxury villas in Tuscany to smaller modern city apartments and quaint rural farmhouses.
- Vrbo.com. This large international booking site is a good option for finding holiday villas, apartments, cottages and houses in Italy. There’s a good choice of amenities, locations and property types at every budget and the useful map feature will help you to quickly narrow down your search to a specific province or region.
Best Websites In Italy For Transportation.
If you’re planning a trip to Italy then you’re going to need to arrange transport to get around. Whether you’re looking for private airport transfers, car rental or public transport booking sites we’ve collated everything you could need for your time in Italy.
- Suntransfers.com. This reliable, professional, low cost airport transfer site provides services for individuals, families and groups of any size in Italy. They provide a meet and greet service when you arrive in the airport and free cancellations up to 48 before your arrival time meaning that you can rearrange your transfer if your plans change at the last minute. Rated as 9.2/10 by TripAdvisor, Suntransfers.com arranges a transfer service that will drop you off at your hotel directly from the airport.
- WelcomePickups.com. This fantastic transfer company provides airport pickups, sightseeing tours and city trips for their customers. All drivers speak English and have top of the range cars that are comfortable and safe to ride in. Their personalized service is rated as 4.9/5 by TripAdvisor so you can be sure to get great value for money and a smooth transfer from the airport to your hotel or anywhere else in the city.
Train Booking Sites In Italy.
Traveling by train in Italy is a wonderful way to see the country while enjoying the low ticket prices and the extensive and well maintained rail network that reaches most locations in the country. Trains are comfortable, modern, have toilets and Wifi and although there are occasionally scheduling issues it’s a great option for exploring Italy on a budget.
- Omio.com. For travelers and visitors to Italy Omio.com is a great booking site that allows you to compare train and bus tickets and prices in English. It’s easy to book a ticket using Omio by using their website or downloading the app. Omio.com offers both digital and print out tickets so whatever is more convenient for you they’ve got you covered!
- Trentialia.com. This is the official Italian website that you can use to book train travel within the country. You can automatically translate the website into English using the translate tool on Google Chrome, as well as other search engines, but some of the translations can be a little awkward and confusing at times. Nonetheless, this is a vital site to be aware of while planning your trip to Italy.
- Italiarail.com. This superb English language site (my personal favorite), provides ticket booking services for trains that cover all routes in Italy. You can buy rail passes, packages as well as tours and organized travel with their partner company, Italiatours.com. Overall this is a great site that has an easy to use interface and clear explanations for the services they provide.
Car Rental Booking Sites In Italy.
Renting a car to travel around Italy gives you a huge amount of freedom and allows you to entirely tailor your itinerary to your own requirements. Much of the Italian countryside has beautiful villages and places that are off the regular tourist track but with a car you can discover all these hidden gems for yourself.
- Rentalcars.com. Working with all major rental companies, including Hertz, Avis and Europcar, you can choose from a great selection of pickup points and from a wide range of models.
- Agritourism In Italy – Important Things To Know
- Best Opportunities For English Speaking Expats In Italy
- Calculating The Money You Need For Moving To Italy
- AutoEurope.com. With some of the best deals on the market, AutoEurope.com offers pickups from all major airports and cities in Italy with a superb range of cars and rental companies to choose from.
- MyParking.it. If you’ve rented a car in Italy but are worried about finding a parking spot then MyParking.it is the solution you’ve been looking for. Parking spaces in Italy are not always easy to find, particularly in the cities, but this platform allows you to pre-book parking spots all over the country!
Ferry Booking Site In Italy.
Some of the most beautiful places in Italy require a ferry to get there. You can book ferries that take both passengers and cars.
- DirectFerries.com. With millions of customers and hundreds of ferry services all over the world, you can quickly and easily book your ferry trips in Italy using DirectFerries.com. You can book ferries for trips along the Amalfi Coast, from Sorrento, Capri and for onward travel to Greece, Croatia or Slovenia.
The Best Websites For Tours, Museum And Entertainment.
- Viator.com. This massively popular booking site is trusted by millions of satisfied customers all over the world. Perfect for finding unique workshops, sightseeing tours, outdoor activities, cruises and much more besides! When you’re planning your trip to Italy you should certainly consider making use of Viator.com website and app to help you book and arrange your itinerary.
- TakeWalks.com. Running lovely small group tours with knowledgeable English speaking guides, TakeWalks.com operates a whole range of tours, day trips and unique experiences in Rome, Florence and Venice. Taking a guided tour gives you special access, allows you to skip the lines and will help to bring Italy’s famous attractions to life as you learn about the history of the sites.
- EatingEurope.com. This lovely food tour company specializes in culinary tours and experiences throughout Europe including Rome, Florence and Naples. These hugely immersive tours give you an authentic insight into the very best food that locals eat while learning about the stories and heritage behind some of Italy’s most iconic dishes.
Booking Your Tickets In Italy.
There’s so much to see and do in Italy you’re bound to need to use a series of booking sites to arrange your trip. However, with the right booking sites at your fingertips planning your itinerary will be easy and fun – the perfect start to your adventure in Italy!